Before you were born i carried you under my heart - Mandy Harrison
You will love the inherent joy, beauty and significance of maternity photography. This is a good way to announce the arrival of your baby. There truly is certain glow that only pregnant women possess – almost like an aura of wisdom and serenity. Capturing mom and dad together also creates fabulous picture to celebrate the birth of a brand new family
Pregnancy is filled with excitement and joy about the arrival of the newest member of your family. We believe that we can help capture that excitement and create memorable maternity portraits that will evoke that feeling for years to come.
At Ibbani Studios, we are proud to be a part of your family’s beginning. We work very closely with you to ensure that we include each and every shot that makes you feel proud to be an expectant mother. We also encourage fathers and other children to participate as well!
Whats included in the session
* 3 hour Portrait session
* In studio/Home & Outdoor Session, on same day
* 3 – 4 outfit changes you can choose from our wardrobe
* Pre session Consultation
* 40 Retouched High resolution images in online gallery
* Keepsake box with 15’nos of 4X6 Gift prints
* 12 X 12 Premium Photo Book
Terms & Conditions
While we understand life can throw us curves sometimes, we like to keep some policies in order.
* A 50% session fee is required at the time of booking. You may pay Via google pay or bank transfer. The session fee holds your date and is non-refundable. Remaining is payable on the day of Shoot No part of any order will be delivered until the order is paid in full.
* If you or your children are sick, please give us 24 hours notice. We know that emergencies occur.
* We do not give unedited files, we take a lot of pride in our work and do not hand over half finished work.
* As the artist please trust that we will choose the best images for your gallery. Your gallery will be completed within two weeks of your session date and ready to view.
* Due to the large amount of space required in today’s digital imaging technology. We can only keep your image files online gallery for 30 days. After 30 days all images may be deleted from online gallery, so please make sure your download then as soon as we share the gallery.
* Ibbani studios will maintains all copyrights to its images. Photographs taken by Ibbani studios will be used for the purpose of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any way to promote the business and will not be used for any commercial purpose. If you wish the images not to be shared on any Social media platforms, then we charge 25% higher fee from your total collection price.
* We will email you when your order is ready. Thank you for your patience. Orders can be picked up or posted.
* Additional retouched images – ₹ 750
* Extra Setup/Look – ₹ 3,000
* Additional Maternity Outfit – ₹ 3,000 ( Extra 5 retouched images)
* Under water or Outdoor session will be extra – ₹ 5,000 ( Extra 10 retouched images) , Pool charges or outdoor charges if any needs to be paid by the client.
* Newborn Macro Collage – ₹ 2,000, 6 Macro Shots like eyes, ears, nose, head, lips etc. You will receive these as individual and collage.
Q & A
Frequently asked questions
If you have something of your own that you wish to bring with you, please feel free to do so.
The answer to this question is YES! One of our favorite things to do is sibling shots. Even if the siblings are young it is still possible to get some awesome images. We have lots of tricks and different ways to make it happen but little ones are unpredictable and you never know how it’ll go.
Yes we have range of gowns available at no cost to you.
Within two weeks of your session you will be given access to your private online gallery to view your edited images. From here you can share your photos with family members.
We will share our welcome guide, there you will find a ton of great information about the session and packages, which will give you a clear idea of what to expect before, during and after your session.
We book a minimum of 15 days in advance so we have lots of time to schedule your pre session consultations. Check the weather and ensure that you will have the best session possible. On occasion we are able to fit in a last minute session.
Try and schedule your maternity photo session in your seventh or eighth month of pregnancy. Your belly will have a nice round shape during this time frame, perfect for taking photographs. If you’re counting by weeks, schedule your session when you’re around 30 weeks pregnant. If you take maternity photos after your eighth month of pregnancy, your maternity might be uncomfortable. You want to avoid taking photos when your belly feels too heavy, usually after 35 weeks.
We have specials all year round at various times. Please follow us on our social media platform so you are informed when we have specials.