I am a dewdrop, fresh and new. Treasure me now
Having a baby is probably one of the most exciting and special things you will ever do in your life. Since our formation our aim at Ibbani Studios has been to capture those wonderful little features and special first few days of your baby’s life, with stunning photography in a stress free and calm environment. So that you can rest assured your newborn baby’s photographs will be something you will truly treasure forever.
In order to achieve the best possible results, ideally, your newborn baby photography session should take place within the first three weeks after the birth. In these early days your baby is still very sleepy. As a result they still have their newborn look and haven’t quite uncurled. Consequently we are able to capture those wonderful, sleepy, curled up poses. We also have a lovely selection of hats, headbands/tiebacks, blankets and newborn props, within our studio, for your little one to curl up into. We are also more than happy to incorporate any outfits, blankets, specially made or personal items that you would like within your newborn photographs.
Whats included in the session
Terms & Conditions
While we understand life can throw us curves sometimes, we like to keep some policies in order.
* A 50% session fee is required at the time of booking. You may pay Via google pay or bank transfer. The session fee holds your date and is non-refundable. Remaining is payable on the day of Shoot. No part of any order will be delivered until the order is paid in full.
* If you or your children are sick, please give us 24 hours notice. We know that emergencies occur.
* We do not give unedited files, we take a lot of pride in our work and do not hand over half finished work.
* As the artist please trust that we will choose the best images for your gallery. Your gallery will be completed within 3-4 weeks of your session date and ready to view.
* Due to the large amount of space required in today’s digital imaging technology. We can only keep your image files online gallery till we deliver you final package and all images may be deleted from online gallery, so please make sure your download them as soon as we share the gallery.
* Ibbani studios will maintains all copyrights to its images. Photographs taken by Ibbani studios will be used for the purpose of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any way to promote the business and will not be used for any commercial purpose. If you wish the images not to be shared on any Social media platforms, then we charge 25% higher fee from your total collection price.
* We will email you when your order is ready. Thank you for your patience. Orders can be picked up or posted.
* Additional retouched images – ₹ 750
* Extra Setup/Look/Outfit – ₹ 5,000 ( Extra 5 retouched images)
* Milkbath/Bathtub session at our Studio – 5,000 ( Extra 5 retouched images)
* Including Partner/Siblings/Family – 5,000 ( Extra 5 retouched images)
* Makeup Artist for Basic Make-Up – ₹ 5,000 (Per Person)
* Travel to Home / Location session – ₹ 3,000 (In & around Bengaluru)
* Travel to Home / Location session – As per actuals Travel+Stay (Outstation)
* Under water or Outdoor session will be extra – ₹ 5,000 ( Extra 10 retouched images)
* Pool charges or outdoor charges if any needs to be paid by the client
* Newborn Macro Collage – ₹ 2,500
6 Macro Shots like eyes, ears, nose, head, lips etc. You will receive these as individual and collage
Q & A
Frequently asked questions
Newborn sessions take place when the baby is ideally less than 2 weeks old (5-9 days preferred). Timing is important here because at this age, the babies are much sleepier and flexible, and enjoy being curled up and cozy. This allows us to be able to capture those adorable shots where they are swaddled or tucked in and positioned in baskets and other props. We understand that babies’ births are unpredictable, so we ask all our clients to contact us within 48 hours after birth to set a definitive date.
Newborn sessions are done at our studio because we know our space and have great lighting, plus this is also where we have our collection of props, blankets, swaddles, and posing supplies. If you are interested to have the session in your home , you can contact us for more information.
At Ibbani Studios, we understand that life happens. If, on the day of your shoot, you find your little one is ill or just isn’t at his or her best, please contact us as soon as possible so we can work together to reschedule.
At Ibbani Studios, we have years of experience working with babies to create breathtaking images that families treasure. But no amount of experience or expertise is a match for the needs of a newborn! We encourage families to set aside two to three hours for the average shoot. This takes into consideration the average baby’s needs – from feeding and changing to the occasional cuddling. You can help us by feeding your little one prior to the shoot (we find full babies like to sleep!) and dressing baby in an outfit that is easily removed. Also, because a lengthy shoot can be as hard on adults as children, we encourage you to bring a snack, book or anything else that will also make you comfortable.
Special care will be taken to place your baby in natural positions that mimic the ways your little one may have laid in the womb. Extra attention goes toward keeping baby warm and toasty during the shoot too. When it’s all done, you leave with a happy baby and photos you will treasure.
Babies are best photographed during the first 6 to 14 days of life – the best time to get all of those curly, sleepy shots we all love so much! For this reason, you’re encouraged to schedule your shoot well before the baby is born. This will also ensure you will have a spot with us in the studio during the 2 week window that is best for newborn pictures. We fill up quickly and have limited availability each month.