Our pets may only be here for part of our lives, but to them we are their whole lives
Our pets deserve to be celebrated just like any other family member. So we use our photography skills to create artistic portraits that capture their individual personalities. We can photograph you & your pet at our studio. Alternatively we can also photograph your pet in your home or garden, or at a local park. Where they can relax and be themselves. If you’ve got dogs we can go on their favourite walk. We can capture some great images of them out and about exploring and having fun. If that sounds like the sort of experience you would love for you and your pet, then please get in touch with us.
Whats included in the session
Terms & Conditions
While we understand life can throw us curves sometimes, we like to keep some policies in order.
* A 50% session fee is required at the time of booking. You may pay Via google pay or bank transfer. The session fee holds your date and is non-refundable. Remaining is payable on the day of Shoot No part of any order will be delivered until the order is paid in full.
* If you or your children are sick, please give us 24 hours notice. We know that emergencies occur.
* We do not give unedited files, we take a lot of pride in our work and do not hand over half finished work.
* As the artist please trust that we will choose the best images for your gallery. Your gallery will be completed within two weeks of your session date and ready to view.
* Due to the large amount of space required in today’s digital imaging technology. We can only keep your image files online gallery for 30 days. After 30 days all images may be deleted from online gallery, so please make sure your download then as soon as we share the gallery.
* Ibbani studios will maintains all copyrights to its images. Photographs taken by Ibbani studios will be used for the purpose of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any way to promote the business and will not be used for any commercial purpose. If you wish the images not to be shared on any Social media platforms, then we charge 25% higher fee from your total collection price.
* We will email you when your order is ready. Thank you for your patience. Orders can be picked up or posted.
* Additional retouched images – ₹ 750
* Extra Setup/Look – ₹ 3,000
* Outdoor session will be extra – ₹ 5,000 ( Extra 10 retouched images)
* Outdoor charges if any needs to be paid by the client.
Q & A
Frequently asked questions
To secure your session date a 50 % non refundable deposit is required after our pre-session consultation is over.
We recommend excercising your pet before his or her session, as a tired pet is usually a polite pet! Keeping your pet a little bit hungry is also helpful, because they are more likely to respond to the occasional treat. Beyond that, we are able to capture fantastic images with the rowdiest pets, so don’t worry your session will be special regardless of how Rover behaves.
We would love to capture relaxed portraiture of people and their pets.
We will share our welcome guide, there you will find a ton of great information about the session and packages, which will give you a clear idea of what to expect before, during and after your session.
If your weather happens or an emergency, we can simply reschedule. However. we will only reschedule a session no more than 3 times.
The focus of every session is you and your pet. Pets however. as well all know can be unpredictable like children. The goal is to keep them relaxed to ensure a great session. This is one reason we do a pre session consultation to help them get to know us so we are not a stranger. The comfort and ease of your pet is our highest priority because a relaxed fur-kid creates great session. We shoot in a relaxed manner to help ensure everyone stays relaxed and we will take breaks for belly rubs, treats, playtime and refocus as needed throughout your session to keep everyone smiling!
We photograph all creatures great and small. Euines, canines, felines, Birds, Reptiles, and other small animals too.