Before you were born i carried you under my heart
– mandy harrison
Maternity photography is a type of photography that captures the beauty and wonder of pregnancy. It is a way for expectant mothers to commemorate this special time in their lives and to create lasting memories of their pregnancy.
There are many different styles of maternity photography, so you can choose the one that best suits your taste and personality. Some popular styles include:
- Traditional maternity photography: This style typically features close-ups of the mother’s belly, often with the father or other family members included.
- Glamour maternity photography: This style is more fashion-forward and features the mother in beautiful gowns and other stylish clothing.
- Outdoor maternity photography: This style takes place in natural settings, such as parks, beaches, or forests.
- Indoor maternity photography: This style takes place in a studio or other indoor setting.
No matter what style you choose, maternity photography is a great way to capture the beauty and excitement of pregnancy. It is a gift that you will cherish for years to come.
Here are some of the benefits of having maternity photos taken:
- It’s a way to document your pregnancy. Maternity photos can be a great way to document your pregnancy and capture the changes that your body goes through during this time.
- It’s a way to celebrate your pregnancy. Maternity photos can be a way to celebrate your pregnancy and to commemorate this special time in your life.
- It’s a way to bond with your partner. Maternity photos can be a way to bond with your partner and to create lasting memories of this special time together.
- It’s a way to create beautiful art. Maternity photos can be a beautiful way to capture the beauty of pregnancy and to create art that you can cherish for years to come.
If you’re thinking about having maternity photos taken, we encourage you to contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your needs and help you create a beautiful and lasting memory of your pregnancy.
- One hour Portrait Session
- In Studio Session
- Partner/Siblings/Family can be added at an additional cost
- Two outfit changes you can choose from our wardrobe
- Online Gallery with 20 images for selecting your images
- 10 lovingly edited High resolution images delivered in online gallery
- Two hour Portrait Session
- In Studio/Home/Outdoor Session
- Partner/Siblings/Family included
- Three outfit changes you can choose from our wardrobe
- Online Gallery with 40 images for selecting your images
- 20 lovingly edited High resolution images delivered in online gallery
- 10″ PhotoBlock
- Three hour Portrait Session
- In Studio/Home & Outdoor Session on same day
- Partner/Siblings/Family included
- Four outfit changes you can choose from our wardrobe
- Make-Up for the Mom-to-Be included
- Online Gallery with 60 images for selecting your images
- 30 lovingly edited High resolution images delivered in online gallery
- 12 x 12 Premium Photo Book
Every Photography Collection Includes:
- We will reach out to you after you book your session to schedule a consultation. This is a chance for us to discuss your family, your preferences, and how we can best create a shoot that you will love.
- Online gallery available for selection within 5 days of shoot.
- Fully edited Gallery within 4-weeks
Terms and Conditions
While we understand life can throw us curves sometimes, we like to keep some policies in order.
* A 50% session fee is required at the time of booking. You may pay Via google pay or bank transfer. The session fee holds your date and is non-refundable. Remaining is payable on the day of Shoot. No part of any order will be delivered until the order is paid in full.
* We use only the highest quality props and take the time to carefully edit our pictures. Our packages are priced accordingly, but we believe that you’re getting a great value for your money.
* If you or your children are sick, please give us 24 hours notice. We know that emergencies occur.
* We do not give RAW images.
* Your gallery will be completed within 3-4 weeks after selection of images and ready to view.